If you have health insurance
We accept most major health insurance plans and we will handle all of the paperwork for you. Insurance is ever-changing and all plans are different, please call if you have questions about your health insurance coverage.
If you don't have health insurance
Don't worry, we have many patients that come to see us without health insurance. We keep our visit fees low so that chiropractic care is affordable for everyone.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Major Credit Cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Personal Checks made out to: Kauffman Chiropractic LLC
Third Party Payers
- Insurance - we accept most major insurance and will take care of the billing to your insurance company for you, whether or not we are in-network with your insurance carrier.
- Medicare - we are in-network providers with Medicare
- Auto Accidents (personal injury), and Workers Compensation: We gladly accept personal injury patients, in which case we submit your bill through the auto insurance company. We are a BWC-certified provider, meaning we can accept worker's compensation patients in the state of Ohio. We will send your bill through the MCO and work with your lawyer to manage your worker's compensation billing for you.
See the article: Chiropractic reduces health care costs
STILL WORRIED ABOUT COST? ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL BELOW TO GET A COUPON TO GET YOUR WHOLE FIRST VISIT FOR $49 (that's right, everything included, no strings)
Supplements such as vitamins, minerals, probiotics, fish oil, and meal replacement shakes are not covered by insurance, but may be purchased at Kauffman Chiropractic at a reduced price.
Dr. Kauffman is a licensed chiropractor in Loveland, OH. He serves patients in Cincinnati and the areas of Mason Ohio, Lebanon Ohio, West Chester Ohio, and Loveland Ohio. Please call us today at 513-444-4529 for an appointment with your Loveland Ohio chiropractor, Dr. Kauffman.